Thank you to all our 2015 participants, sponsors, donors and volunteers
for another successful event for the Bunnies!
We sure had fun!
A non-competitive fundraising bicycle ride along the scenic river towpaths of Bull's Island Recreational Area.
Enjoy a beautiful ride while helping the foster rabbits of Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue!
Bull's Island is comprised of small portion of a forested island surrounded by the Delaware River and the Delaware & Raritan Canals near Stocton, NJ.
A Special Thank You to all our
Sponsors and Donors!
- Choice of 20, 10 mile or shorter scenic routes. You may also register and not ride a bike. The park offers beautiful scenes to scroll, hike or just relax in!
- Free Event T-shirt for all riders registered by June 1.
- Bike mechanics available for simple repairs.
- Rest stops along towpath - resting, snack or just enjoy the view.
- Picnic - after the ride, join us for a picnic - rest, relax and enjoy!
- Pre-Registration Required: $34 per rider
(Post-June 1st fees)
* Teams of 4 or more: $32 per person.
Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue, Inc. was founded in the spring of 2003 by a dedicated group of volunteers. Incorporated in the state of New Jersey, Safe Haven is a federally recognized, tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Please help us continue to help the bunnies by making a secure,
tax-deductible donation today! The Bunnies Thank You!