A non-competitive fundraising bicycle ride along the scenic river towpaths of Bull's Island Recreational Area.
Enjoy a beautiful ride while helping the foster rabbits of Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue!
Bull's Island is comprised of small portion of a forested island surrounded by the Delaware River and the Delaware & Raritan Canals near Stocton, NJ.
** Thank You to all our
Sponsors and Donors!
**After 7 wonderful years, we've decided to retire this event.
We can't Thank everyone enough!
It truly has been fun.
Thank you to all our
Participants, Sponsors, Donors
Special THANKS to the Delaware
Valley Ski Patrol - Bike Patrol
for their help through all the years!
Hope you enjoyed it too!!
The Bunnies LOVE You!
- Choice of 20, 10 mile or shorter scenic routes. You may also register and not ride a bike. The park offers beautiful scenes to scroll, hike or just relax in!
- Free Event T-shirt for all riders registered by June 1.
- Bike mechanics available for simple repairs.
- Rest stops along towpath - resting, snack or just enjoy the view.
- Picnic - after the ride, join us for a picnic - rest, relax and enjoy!
- Pre-Registration Required: No registrations on-site
Early (Pre-June 1st) Registrations
Late (June 2-17) Registrations
**New** Will you join us to help the bunnies even more?
We set up a separate super-easy fundraising page for you to Share on FaceBook and Twitter and Email to your friends, co-worker, family, and whoever else you can think of!
Safe Haven Rabbit Rescue, Inc. was founded in the spring of 2003 by a dedicated group of volunteers. Incorporated in the state of New Jersey, Safe Haven is a federally recognized, tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Please help us continue to help the bunnies by making a secure,
tax-deductible donation today! The Bunnies Thank You!